Thursday, January 9, 2020

Welcome to 20 20!

Hello my fellow stampers!

Let's start off by dusting off a ton of cob webs on this blog....eek, the last time I posted to my blog was in 2015!!!

Since, all those posts from 2015 and earlier are extremely outdated I removed them and will be starting fresh!

With that said.....

                        ......welcome.......

                                                       .......the new year......................





There are a ton of new things going on this month!

The NEW Occasions Catalog was just released and we have started our annual Sale-A-Bration!  If you would like these catalogs, email me your mailing information and I'll get one out to you right away!



Click here to take a look at what you will find inside this awesome catalog!!




Stay tuned for an even greater and more informative blog for 2020....
I will be part of a blog hop!  Woo hoo, yippee!


If you're not stampin', you should be!
Tiziana

No comments:

Post a Comment