Wednesday, January 22, 2020

January S.O.S. Card Class - Card #1

Hello fellow stampers and crafters.  Today I would like to show you one of the cards we made in my S.O.S. class.  I'll admit, I do case many of my card designs, and I believe this is one!

The stamp set used is WITTY-CISMS from Stampin ' Up!  I love that they want back to an old school style of stamp set.  The whole reason why I LOVED and love Stampin' Up! is because they would have a stamp set with a ton of versatile sayings and images, just like this one.  And to make it even more versatile, I usually trim the words away, so now I can use the image or words independently. I've seen other demonstrators stating not to be afraid of doing this, and I totally agree!

Now onto the card...yes, this one is 100% cased by Tina Gillespie from Scissors Paper Card.  I may have left out a step or two...but it is pretty much the same card, but I love how it shows you can use the images independently.


Card Recipe: 
Stamp Set: WITTY-CISMS  and The Gangs All Mere
Stock: Whisper Whie CS, Blackberry Bliss CS, Cajun Craze CS and Mossy Meadow CS
Accessories/ToolsScattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Stitched Shaped Dies
Ink: Momento Black and Colored Pencils

Stock Cut Sizes:
Card base is you standard card size = 4.25"x11" scored at 5.5".
Background layer = 4"x5.25"
Colored squares = 2"x2"
Whisper White stamped squares = 1.875"x1.875"



Here is the full stamp set and samples from the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog.


  

Thanks for looking and stopping by! 

To order these fabulous products please visit https://tiziana.stampinup.net/


If you're not stampin', you should be!
Tiziana



No comments:

Post a Comment